User Data Collection
Qooali collects User data in order to process User transactions, manage and expedite the process of using the Platform, as well as other purposes as long as permitted by applicable laws and regulations. The User data collected is as follows:
1. Data submitted independently by the User, including but not limited to data submitted when the User:
• Creating or updating a Qooali account, including a username (username), e-mail address, telephone number, password, address, photo, etc.
• Contacting Qooali, including through customer service;
• Complete surveys sent by Qooali or on behalf of Qooali;
• Interacting with other Users through chat, discussion, reviews, ratings, Customer Service and so on;
• Use services on the Platform, including detailed transaction data, including type, amount and / or information of the product or service purchased, delivery address, payment channel used, transaction amount, transaction date and time, and other transaction details;
• Fill out payment data when the User conducts payment transaction activities through the Platform, including but not limited to bank account data, credit cards, virtual accounts, instant payments, internet banking, retail outlets; and / or
• Use features that require permission to access the User's device.
2. Data recorded when the User uses the Platform, including but not limited to:
• Real or approximate location data such as IP address, Wi-Fi location, geo-location, and so on;
• Data in the form of time of each User activity, including registration, login, transaction, and so on;
• User usage data or preferences, including User interaction in using the Platform, saved choices and selected settings. The data is obtained using cookies, pixel tags, and similar technologies that create and maintain unique identifiers;
• Device data, including types of devices used to access the Platform, including hardware models, operating systems and versions, software, file names and versions, language choices, unique device identifiers, ad identifiers, serial numbers, device movement information, and / or cellular network information;
• Log data, including records on the server that received data such as the device IP address, date and time of access, application features or pages viewed, application work processes and other system activities, browser type, and / or Platform or third party services that you used before interacting with the Platform.
3. Data obtained from other sources, including:
• Qooali business partners who assist Qooali in developing and presenting services in the Platform to Users, including payment service, logistics or courier partners, Platform infrastructure, and other partners.
• Qooali business partners where Users create or access Qooali accounts, such as social media services, or platforms / applications that use the Qooali API or that Qooali uses;
• Financial service providers;
• Marketing service providers;
• Publicly available resources.
Qooali can combine data obtained from these sources with other data we have.
Qooali may use all or part of the data obtained and collected from Users as mentioned in the previous section for the following matters:
1. Process all forms of requests, activities and transactions carried out by Users through the Platform, including for the purpose of sending products to Users.
2. Provision of features to provide, realize, maintain and improve our products and services, including:
· Offering, obtaining, providing, or facilitating marketplace services, insurance, financing, loans, and other products through the Platform;
· Allows features to personalize Qooali User accounts, such as Wish lists and Favorite Stores; and / or
· Carry out internal activities needed to provide services on the Qooali Platform / application, such as solving software problems, bugs, operational problems, conducting data analysis, testing, and research, and to monitor and analyze trends in usage and activities.
4. Helping Users when communicating with Qooali Services, including to:
· Check and resolve User problems;
· Directing User questions to the appropriate admin officer to resolve the problem; and
· Oversee and improve Qooali Customer Service responses.
5. Contacting Users via email, letter, telephone, fax, etc., including but not limited to, to assist and / or complete the transaction process or the process of resolving obstacles.
6. Use information obtained from Users for research, analysis, product development and testing purposes to improve the security and security of services on the Platform, as well as develop new features and products.
7. Inform users about products, services, promotions, studies, surveys, news, the latest developments, events and others, both through the Platform and through other media. Qooali may also use this information to promote and process contests and sweepstakes, give prizes, and present relevant advertisements and content about the services of Qooali and its business partners.
8. Monitoring or investigating suspicious transactions or indicated transactions containing elements of fraud or violation of the Terms and Conditions or applicable legal provisions, as well as taking necessary actions as a follow-up to the results of monitoring or investigating the transaction.
9. Under certain circumstances, Qooali may need to use or disclose User data for law enforcement purposes or to fulfill applicable legal and regulatory requirements, including in the event of a dispute or legal process between the User and Qooali.
Disclosure of User’s Personal Data
Qooali guarantees that there will be no sale, transfer, distribution or loan of your personal data to other third parties, without your permission, except in the following cases:
1. Required disclosure of User data to partners or other third parties who assist Qooali in presenting services on the Platform and processing all forms of User activity on the Platform, including processing transactions, verifying payments, shipping products, and others.
2. Qooali can provide relevant information to business partners in accordance with the User's agreement to use business partner services, including applications or other platforms that have integrated APIs or services, or business partners to whom Qooali has collaborated to deliver promotions, contests or devoted service
3. There is a need for communication between Qooali's business partners (such as logistic providers, payments, etc.) with the User in terms of resolving constraints or other matters.
4. Qooali can provide relevant information to vendors, consultants, marketing partners, research firms, or similar service providers.
5. Users contact Qooali through public media such as blogs, social media, and certain features of the Platform, communication between Users and Qooali may be viewable publicly.
6. Qooali may share User information with its subsidiaries and affiliates to help provide services or perform data processing for and on behalf of Qooali.
7. Qooali discloses User data in an effort to comply with legal obligations and / or the existence of legitimate requests from law enforcement officials.
1. Cookies are small files that will automatically take place in the User's device that performs functions in saving User's preferences and configuration while visiting a Platform.
2. These cookies are not intended to be used when accessing other data that the User has on the User's computer device, other than what the User has agreed to submit.
3. Although the User's computer device will automatically accept cookies, the User can make the choice to make modifications through the User's browser settings by choosing to reject cookies (this option can limit the optimal service when accessing the Platform).
4. Qooali uses the Google Analytics Demographics and Interest feature. The data we obtain from these features, such as age, gender, user interests and others, will be used for the development of the Platform and Qooali content. If you don't want your data to be tracked by Google Analytics, you can use the Google Analytics Add-On Browser Opt-Out.
5. Qooali may use features provided by third parties in order to improve Qooali's services and content, including adjusting and presenting advertisements to each User based on interests or visitation history. If you don't want your ad to be displayed based on these adjustments, then you can set it through a browser.
User Choice and Transparency
1. After a sale and purchase transaction through a successful marketplace, both Seller and Buyer have the opportunity to provide an assessment and review of each other. This information may be publicly available with the User's consent.
2. Users can access and change information in the form of email address, telephone number, date of birth, gender, address list, payment method, and bank account through the Settings feature on the Platform.
3. Users can withdraw from information or notifications in the form of newsletters, reviews, product discussions, personal messages, or personal messages from the Admin sent by Qooali through the Settings feature on the Platform. Qooali can still send messages or emails in the form of transaction information or information related to User accounts.
4. To the extent permitted by applicable conditions, Users can contact Qooali to withdraw approval from the acquisition, collection, storage, management and use of User data. If so, the User understands the consequences that the User cannot use Platform services or other Qooali services.
Retention and Deletion of Information
Qooali will store information as long as the User's account remains active and can carry out deletion in accordance with applicable legal regulations.
Last Updated: 04/10/2019 15.00